Monday, May 13, 2013

UVU Payment clarification.........

The UVU payment situation is confusing....

 Here is a breakdown of how it should go. Please let me know if you have any questions.....I am sorry for the confusion:

 #1: There is one registration form and payment that you should mail directly to Cathy Nixon - that would be for the High Intensity camp. I really have nothing to do with that - it is just something I am suggesting the girls attend.

#2: The TEAM CAMP  is separate from the High Intensity camp. For the TEAM CAMP - I will sign the team up for it. But, you will need to make the $150 check out separately to UVU. the players can bring me the check, and I will turn all checks in to Cathy at the same time.

#3: Lastly, the Jamborees are even separate from that. I will pay for the two jamborees through the school, and then have you reimburse MMHS for the two jamborees like we do for the other tournaments. This cost will vary depending on how many players are on each team, so hold off on paying for the jamborees until I let you know a cost for that. It will be $300 per team, so probably around $40 per player.....

So ultimately, you will make 3 separate payments - one for Team Camp (given to me, but made out to UVU), one for Jamborees (given to me, but made out to MMHS), and one for High Intensity (mailed directly to UVU) if the girls choose to attend that.....

Is that as clear as mud?? :) I am sorry it is so confusing, but that is how UVU has it set up, so we just kind of have to jump through the hoops...... Please let me know if there are any other questions
-Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment